To support students moving or residing in South Wales, Dragon Taxis have agreed with the Cardiff University that students can make emergency bookings on account if required. See the following information for further details:
- Cardiff University students can make emergency bookings on account if required.
- When a student phones us they must quote that they wish to make a booking on the Cardiff University Safe Taxi Scheme.
- A student must provide their full name and Cardiff University student union card number. This card must then be shown to the driver to verify the booking at point of pick up.
- The scheme is available 24 hours per day.
- There is a maximum allowance of £20 on the account and maximum of 4 students to travel at any given time.
- The drop off point must be a Student Residential Address, Halls of Residence, Police Station or Hospital.
- Please be aware this service is in the interest of student protection and to be used in emergency situations only. The student will be required to reimburse the student union at a more convenient time after the emergency situation, as they guarantee the fare is paid to Dragon Taxis.