Skip to content
- University of South Wales students can make emergency bookings on account if required.
- When a student phones us they must quote that they wish to make a booking on the University of South Wales Safe Taxi Scheme
- A student must also give their full name and University of South Wales student union card number. This card must then be shown to the driver to verify the booking at the pick up.
- The scheme is available from midnight to 6am.
- There is a maximum allowance of £40 on the account and max 2 students are to travel at any given time.
- The pick ups can only be within Cardiff.
- The drop off point must be a Student Residential Address, Halls of Residence, Police Station or Hospital.
- Please be aware this service is in the interest of student protection and to be used in emergency situations only. The student will have to reimburse the students union at a more convenient time after the emergency situation, as they are the ones that guarantee the fares are paid to Dragon Taxis and will therefore be collecting the monies owed.